This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Test Bench for Performance of Gas to Gas Intercooler
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 03, 2003 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A special designed test bench for performance of gas to gas intercooler using in diesel engine has been introduced in detail. Meanwhile, some calculation of this bench has been formulated. The bench is not only practical, but also inexpensive. The test result is helpful to further research of the intercooler, such as reducing the floating resistance of the gas, improving the heat transfer efficiency, reducing the volume, etc.
CitationWang, G. and Huang, X., "A Test Bench for Performance of Gas to Gas Intercooler," SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-1037, 2003, https://doi.org/10.4271/2003-01-1037.
- Lu Jiaxiang Turbocharger for Vehicle Diesel Engine Mechanical Industry Publishing Company 1999 Beijing
- Shi Shaoxi Handbook of Diesel Engine Agricultural Publishing Company 1984 Beijing
- Wang Guihua Temperature Measurement and Character Research of a Gas to Gas Intercooler Shandong Polytechnic Univ. 1995
- Liu Yungang et al A New Calculation Method for Simulating the Thermodynamic Process in the Intercoolers SAE 952072
- Li Guoxiang et al Temperature Field Measurement of Gas Flow with Infrared Thermovision SAE 960374