This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
PSPICE the AC-DC Commutator On-Board 42V Generator Simulation
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 09, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: International Body Engineering Conference & Exhibition and Automotive & Transportation Technology Congress
An equivalent physical model of an automotive electrical energy distribution (E2D) system is given in the paper. Simulation results in an electrical machine as well as in an AC-DC commutator are presented. The developed simulation physical model of an automotive AC-DC commutator on-board 42V generator with a diode electronic commutator can be used not only for the estimation of power quality (PQ) indices in these AC-DC commutator on-board 42V generators but also for the investigation of new configurations of electronic commutators. The power quality of the simulated automotive commutator on-board generator is discussed too.
CitationTutaj, J., "PSPICE the AC-DC Commutator On-Board 42V Generator Simulation," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-2239, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-2239.
- Adkins B. The General Theory of Electrical Machines London Chapman & Hall Ltd. 1957
- Adler U. Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems Bosch VDI Verlag Duesseldorf 1988
- Fijałkowski B. Modele matematyczne wybranych lotniczych i motoryzacyjnych mechano-elektro-termicznych dyskretnych nadsystemów dynamicznych Monografia 53 Politechnika Krakowska Kraków 1987
- Hart P. Bonwick W. Harmonic Modelling of Synchronus Machines IEE Proceedings 135 2 March 1988 52 58
- Koziej E. Maszyny elektryczne pojazdów samochodowych WNT Warszawa 1990
- Tutaj J. Artificial Intelligence Voltage Control System for Automotive Generators 8th International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence Based Measurement and Control (AIMaC'91) Proceedings Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan September 12-16, 1991 475 480
- Tutaj J. A Novel Three-Phase Bridge AC-to-DC Converter Configuration International Conference on Electrical Drives and Power Electronics Proceedings (ED&PE) Kosice 14-16 September 1992 1 252 255