This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Hybrid Electric City Car - Simulation of Conceptual Solutions
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 09, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: International Body Engineering Conference & Exhibition and Automotive & Transportation Technology Congress
The results of computational simulations of city car conceptual designs in a few configurations are described in this paper. To ensure comparable conditions, all concepts are based on the same small vehicle body. Such vehicle is based on following assumptions: small size, low energy consumption, low emission as well as limited range and utilitarian capacity for two adult persons and small luggage. There is a specific market niche for vehicles dedicated for city use.
CitationJuda, Z., "Hybrid Electric City Car - Simulation of Conceptual Solutions," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-2145, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-2145.
- Patil, P. G. “Advanced Vehicle Technologies for the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles” Office of Advanced Automotive Technologies, US Department of Energy
- NREL Advisor 3.0, Documentation 2000
- Magi, M. “A New Paradigm for Vehicle Propulsion Will Soon Become True” World Market Research Centre, Global Automotive Manufacturing & Technology 2000
- „Fuel Cell Handbook (Fifth Edition)” EG&G Services, Parsons, Inc., Science Applications International Corporation, U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Fossil Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory Morgantown, West Virginia October 2000
- Thomas Sharon Zalbowitz Marcia „Green Power - Fuel Cells” Los Alamos National Laboratory Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA
- Juda Zdzislaw “Fuel-Cells - Future Power Sources for Automotive Vehicles” International Science Conference: Development of Design of Internal Combustion Engines and Quality of Fuels to Meet Future Levels Krakow June 20-21 2001 Conference Proceedings, PAN Kraków 2001 83-86726-98-9
- Juda Zdzislaw “Simulation of Energy Conversion in Advanced Automotive Vehicles” SAE Paper 2001-01-3341 Automotive & Transportation Technology Congress and Exhibition Barcelona October 1-3 2001 ATTCE 2001 Proceedings 5 0-7680-0864-6