This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Universal On-Board Diagnostic System for On-Road and Off-Road Equipment
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 19, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The article presents a universal multimicroprocessor on-board diagnostic system (UBDS) for on-road and off-road equipment. The UBDS allows to troubleshoot both auxiliary equipment, and control units of mobile machines. The structure of the hardware and the software, main characteristics of the system are given.
CitationUspenskiy, A. and Boikov, V., "Universal On-Board Diagnostic System for On-Road and Off-Road Equipment," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-1334, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-1334.
- Uspenskiy A. A. Mobile Agrocomputers: In 4 parts Minsk BSPA 1994 Designing, Calculations and Algorithmizaion of Mobile Agrocomputers 63
- Sparks D. Noll T. Agrotis D. Betzner T. Gschwend K. “Multi-Sensor Modules with Data Bus Communication Capability” SAE Tech. Paper No. 1999-01-1277 5
- Bannatyne R. Advanced Automotive Silicon Systems Automotive Engineering International September 1999 74 78
- Johansson B. Trends in European Truck Instrumentation Automotive Engineering International October 1999 111 114
- Boikov V. P. Uspenskiy A. A. Nickolayev V. P. Universal On-board Computer for Urban Electric Transport Proceedings of the International 53 rd Scientific and Technical Conference of Professors, Teachers, Scientific Workers and Post-Graduate Students of the Belarusian State Polytechnic Academy Minsk BSPA 1999 64
- Uspenskiy A. A. Development Trends of Architecture and Operation Systems of Mobile Agrocomputers Automation of Production Processes in Agriculture Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference Minsk-Moscow 2000 221 222
- Boikov, V. P. Uspenskiy, A. A. Directions of Development of On-board Microprocessor Systems of Mobile Machines Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference 80 th Anniversary of the Belarusian State Polytechnic Academy Minsk BSPA 2000 150
- Uspenskiy A. A. Prospects of Usage of PCI Bus in On-board Microprocessor Systems of Mobile Agricultural Machines Actual Problems of Mechanization of Agriculture Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference 160 th Anniversary of the Belarusian State Agricultural Academy and in Memory of Academician S. I. Nazarov Gorki 2001 198 205