This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
FEM Static and Dynamic Analysis of the Body Structure of SK6120 Low Floor City Bus
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 04, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The numerical modeling and analysis of static and dynamic performance of the low floor city bus body structure are carried out by a standard CAE software platform. The calculation simulates several operating conditions such as running with uniform speed, one wheel down or up the road surface due to its harshness, stop instantly and abrupt turning. The application method of corresponding load and boundary conditions are also discussed in detail.
CitationWang, H., Jin, X., and Lin, Z., "FEM Static and Dynamic Analysis of the Body Structure of SK6120 Low Floor City Bus," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0813, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-0813.
- Huang T.Z., The Bus body Hunan University Changsha, PR China 1988
- The state standards of PR China. GB/T 13043-91. Automotive products design finalized test regulations 1991
- He T.M. Xu X.N. Yang W.F. et al. Strength analysis for bus half-integral body Journal of Wuhan automobile industry university 1996 18 1
- Feng G.S. Finite element analysis for bus body structure Chinese journal of mechanical engineering 1999 35 1
- Kim Taeg Study on the stiffness improvement of bus structure SAE Paper 931995 1993
- Wu G.G. Wu X.Y. To adopt the loads of passenger car body on strength analysis by finite element method Chinese journal of mechanical engineering 1997 33 5