This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Rapid Prototyping Methodology for the Decision Making Algorithms in Automotive Electronic Systems
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 04, 2002 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
The importance of the numerical simulation and testing techniques for the software specifications development of on-board automotive systems design is the paper main issue. In order to promote flexible and rapid procedures improving software specifications, new methodologies are necessary. The proposed procedure is based on the design, simulation, validation, software compiling and rapid prototyping algorithms concerning management strategies of automotive electronic systems.
The new feature of this methodology is provided by the comparison between two prototyping environment outputs: rapid prototyping tool outputs represented by strategies running in DSpace® using powerful microprocessors and CPU outputs characterized by limited calculation resources of an almost real one.
CitationOrnato, M., Bray, R., Carignano, M., Quenda, V. et al., "A Rapid Prototyping Methodology for the Decision Making Algorithms in Automotive Electronic Systems," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0754, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-0754.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1
|Unnamed Dataset 2
- Harel D. A Visual Formalism for Complex Systems Science of Computer Programming, 1987
- Bray R. Carignano M. Giordano C. Pastorelli F. A New Approach for the Validation of Engine Management Strategies Specifications through Simulation Algorithms SAE Paper 2001-01-1223 2001
- Giordano C. Bray R. Carignano M. Pastorelli F. The Reengineering of specifications expressed in terms of Finite State Machines through simulations and testing techniques Proceeding of the 1 st IMEchE Automobile Division Southern Centre Conference on Total Vehicle Technology Brighton UK 2001
- Tabuada P. Pappas G. Hybrid Abstraction that preserve Timed Languages Proceedings 4 th International Workshop Hybrid Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Springer-Verlag Rome, Italy 2001
- Alur R. Grosu R. Lee I. Sokolsky O. Compositional Refinement for Hierarchical Hybrid Systems Proceedings 4 th International Workshop Hybrid Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Springer-Verlag Rome, Italy 2001
- Lynch M.A. Microprogrammed State Machine Design CRC press 1993
- Erkkinen, T. A Software Engineering Framework for Electronic Engine Controllers SAE Paper, 2000-01-0297 2000
- MathWorks, Stateflow ® User's Guide Version 2 1999