This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Regeneration of Precious Metals in Various Designed Intelligent Perovskite Catalysts
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 04, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
We have reported the innovation of “An Intelligent Catalyst” which has the function for self-regeneration of Pd realized through the solid solution and segregation of Pd in a perovskite crystal.
In this study, we did further research on regeneration for three different precious metals (Rh, Pd and Pt) in two types of perovskite systems (LaCeFeO3 and LaCeCoO3). In perovskite catalysts loaded with precious metals, the durability of the perovskite structure in redox fluctuation at high temperature is indispensable to suppression of the grain growth of precious metals.
The key technology for the development of intelligent catalysts is considered to be the affinity of precious metals to durable perovskite oxides. In the six kinds of perovskite catalysts investigated here, only the Pd loaded LaCeFeO3 catalyst was considered “intelligent”.
|Technical Paper||An Intelligent Catalyst|
|Technical Paper||Development, Validation and ECM Embedment of a Physics-Based SCR on Filter Model|
|Technical Paper||How Much ZDP is Enough?|
CitationKajita, N., Uenishi, M., Tan, I., Tanaka, H. et al., "Regeneration of Precious Metals in Various Designed Intelligent Perovskite Catalysts," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0735, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-0735.
- Yamada K. Tanaka H. Matsuura S. Sato Y. SAE Paper No. 960795 1996
- Tanaka H. Uenishi M. Tan I. Kimura M. Mizuki J. Nishihata Y. SAE Paper No. 2001-01-1301 2001
- Tanaka H. Fujikawa H. Takahashi I. SAE Paper No. 930251 1993
- Tanaka H. Fujikawa H. Takahashi I. SAE Paper No. 950256 1995
- Tanaka H. Takahashi I. Kimura M. sobukawa H. “Science and Technology in Catalysis 1994” Kodansya-Elsevier 1994 457
- Rao C.N.R. Gopalakrishnan J. Vidyasagar K. Indian J. hem. 23A 1984 265
- Hazen R.M. Sci. Am. 6 1988 52
- Hayashi M. Fukaya K. Kajima Y. Saito H. J. Ceram. Soc. Jap 101 1993 1409