This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Mathematical Model of Asynchronous Electric Drives for Road Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 23, 2001 by Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche in Italy
Annotation ability available
The paper deals with electric drives for road vehicles. In particular, AC drives are considered, their performances are shown and the adveantages in choosing this kind of drive is made clear. An asynchronous drive is considered and its mathematical model is defined co that an energy saving feeding algorithm can be set up. The feeding algorithm is suggested and some simulations are realized while taking the drive as operating in accordance with an ECE standard cycle.
CitationR., R. and O., V., "Mathematical Model of Asynchronous Electric Drives for Road Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2001-24-0035, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-24-0035.
- Brusaglino, G. Tipologie di azionamenti elettrici per trazione di veicoli stradali 11° Seminario Interattivo ANAE Bressanone, Italy 2000
- Pagano E. Veneri O. Regenerative motor and plug braking operations of electrical drives for road vehicles 21 Issue 1 2002 COMPEL MCB University Press
- Pagano E. Piegari L. Tortora C. Veneri O. : A mathematical model of charge and discharge for lead batteries in electric road vehicles 18 October 20–24 2001 Berlin, Germany
- Ceres P. Pagano E. Veneri O. Peak Torque Performances of Saturated and Unsaturated Asynchronous Motors for High-Dynamic Electric Drives IEE Proceedings – Electric Power Applications 147 No. 1 Jan. 2000 68 74
- Iannuzzi, D. Pagano, E. Piegari, L. Veneri, O. A feeling algorithm expressly evaluated for the implementation in asynchronous driver for electric road vehicles Electromotion’01 BO Italy 2001