This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Availability and Dependability Analyses of Mechanical Systems
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 05, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The productivity of a system can be measured by a combination of parameters as the reliability, mantenability, availability and dependability, which are influenced by the time of functioning and facilities in the repair of the equipment.
This work is resulted of the development of a software in the Department of Mechanical Design of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the State University of Campinas. This software carries out, basically, Analyses of Failure, Maintenance and Availability.
The Analyses of Availability and Dependability as well as a previous analysis of the Economic Viability have been the subjects treated in this work.
Citationde Castro, H. and Cavalca, K., "Availability and Dependability Analyses of Mechanical Systems," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-3865, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-3865.
- DOTY, L.A. Reliability for the technologies New York ASQC Quality Press Book 1989
- RAMAKUMAR, R Engineering Reliability: Fundamentals and Applications Oklahoma Prentice-Hall International 1993
- BUSSAB, W.O. MORETTIN P.A. Estatística Básica: Mátodos Quantitativos Atual Editora 1987
- WOHL, J. G. “System Operational Readiness and Equipment Dependability” IEEE Trans. Reliability R-15 1 1 6 1966
- LEWIS, E.E. Introduction to reliability engineering John & Wiley & Sons, Inc 1987