This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Study Of Reliability Of Crankshaft In Diesel Engine
Published June 12, 2000 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Korea in South Korea
Annotation ability available
The purpose of our research is to study influence of the material, transition fillet, mainshaft diameter, surface hardening craft, rolling depression craft and microstructure of crankshaft on reliability. Based on fundamental study, we reduce the rate of the crankshaft cracking and increase the reliability of engine. We have developed the crankshafts that are made of different material and costing to meet the needs of increasing engine power.
CitationHe, C., "The Study Of Reliability Of Crankshaft In Diesel Engine," SAE Technical Paper 2000-05-0205, 2000.
- kouacs B V Sr. J.Heat Treating 1987 1 55 60
- Watmoug T, et al. AFS.Transactions 1984 83
- FLOez, H. et al. Cast Metals 1990 4 192
- Tanaka, Yuichi et al Materials Tyans-actions 1995 6 749
- Janowak J F AFS Transactions 1990 521
- Venugopalan D. AFS Transactions 1992 337