This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Life Cycle Engineering - Advantages for Economy and Ecology
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 26, 2000 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper describes a Life Cycle Engineering approach which is able to optimize a product under technical, ecological and economical requirements. It shows the method and the importance of integration into company business processes and IT-landscapes.
CitationFriedrich, J. and Krasowski, H., "Life Cycle Engineering - Advantages for Economy and Ecology," SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-1472, 2000, https://doi.org/10.4271/2000-01-1472.
- Behrendt, Siegfried Jasch, Christine Peneda, Maria C. van Weenen, Hans Life Cycle Design: A manual for small and medium-sized Enterprises Berlin Springer-Verlag 1997
- Proceedings SAE Total Life Cycle Conference Graz, Austria 1998 Society of Automotive Engineers
- Life Cycle Assessment - Priciples and Framework 1997
- Zehbold, Cornelia Wies-baden Gabler 1995
- Wübbenhorst, Klaus L. Darmstadt Verlag für Fachliteratur 1984
- Fabrycky, W. J. Mize, J. H. Life-Cycle Cost and Economic Analysis New Jersey Prentice Hall 1991
- Krasowski, Horst Friedrich, Jürgen In Proceedings SAE Total Life Cycle Conference Graz, Austria 1998 Society of Automotive Engineers Publicatipon P-339, Technical Paper 982227