This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: October 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published 2019-10-01by SAE International in United States
- Conti suits up
A team of young innovators aims to transform a critical piece of safety equipment - and create new business - through collaboration.
- Casting around for lightweight
The U.K.'s Grainger & Worrall is introducing and perfecting "new and imaginative" casting technologies.
- Optimizing NVH for EVs
Unique acoustic and harmonic challenges require an integrated approach to simulation and analysis. An expert at Adaptive Corp. explains.
- The new gas tank: Constellium readies its first OEM EV
Global Tier-1 aluminum specialist Constellium's first OEM EV battery enclosure is a far cry, engineering-wise, from the century-old fuel tank.
Losing the plot of the Engineering story?
- Supplier Eye
Critical decisions for the 2020s
- What We're Driving
- Honda ready with new injury-reducing airbag
- Continental Tire rolls towards a smart-and-connected future
- Cutting weight seen as less vital for automated and shared vehicles
- GKN spreads premium propshaft tech to quiet pickup cabins
- Roush opens Advanced Durability Lab
- Frankfurt with an 'E'
- New-generation Nissan Versa breaks for higher ground
- What's Online
Interview with Magna CTO Swami Kotagiri