This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: September 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published September 01, 2019 by SAE International in United States
- Engineering the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
The eighth-gen (C8) Corvette is a creative mix of novel and traditional technical solutions - unleashed at a shockingly low base price.
- Stuck on structural adhesives
As the need for lighter materials and enhanced body performance intensifies, structural adhesives flourish as a materials-joining solution.
- Rethinking ADAS materials
New specialized thermoplastics offer greater design freedom to improve sensor performance and packaging, at reduced cost.
- Inside VW's expanding Silicon Valley
The pioneering California innovation hub enters its third decade on a new wave of innovation.
There is no substitute for 'Automotive Grade'
- Standards News
SAE embraces micromobility and its macro challenges
- Supplier Eye
The value - and risks - of Technology Testbeds
- What We're Driving
- Latest mass-reducing innovations honored by Altair
- GM underway with plan to build U.S. electric-vehicle charging infrastructure
- Ford 'cranks' it up with another big V8 for Mustang
- ZF shifts EV transmission efficiency up a gear
- 2020 Hyundai Palisade: New chassis, Atkinson V6
- Ford returns to OHVs for new commercial-truck V8
American Battery Solutions Inc.'s Subash Dhar
|Technical Paper||Practical Approach of Material Modeling for Body Seal
|Technical Paper||In-Vehicle Data Bus Systems - The Key for New Concepts in Comfort and Convenience Electronics|
|Magazine Issue||Momentum: March 2015|