This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Aerospace & Defense Technology: September 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published 2019-08-29by SAE International in United States
- Air Caster Technology
Safeguard Satellites During Assembly and Testing
- Operational Considerations for High-Reliability Interconnects in Military and Aerospace Applications
- Understanding Fiber Optic Transceiver Design and Test Rules
- Acceleration Resistant HiK Heat Spreader
- Shape-Shifting Origami Could Help Antenna Systems Adapt On-the-Fly
- NASA Eyes GPS at the Moon for Artemis Missions
- Spatiotemporal Imaging Exploiting Structured
Overcoming the conventional limits of spatiotemporal imaging by applying compressed sensing and sparse representations to reduce the amount of data acquired while maintaining high image resolution.
- Integration of Adaptive Optics Into High-Energy Laser
Modeling And Simulation
Implementing adaptive optics can substantially increase the effective range of high energy lasers used in directed energy weapons systems.
- 3D Meta-Optics for High-Energy Lasers
Engineering electromagnetic fields in 3D dielectric structures to change the way components are designed and fabricated for high-energy laser (HEL) applications.
- Ultrafast Optics: Vector Cavity Lasers - Physics and
Investigating the operation of fiber lasers where the vector nature of light propagation in the laser cavity is considered.