This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Aerospace & Defense Technology: June 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published 2019-06-01by SAE International in United States
- Eyes in the Sky
Rugged High-Speed Cameras Capture Critical Flight Test Video Data
- Panoramic Thermal Imaging Technology
A New Concept in Naval Defense
- Coating Technology Enables Effective Missile Countermeasures
- FACE™ - Future Airborne Capability
Diminishing U.S. Combat Superiority Drives New Software Development Requirements
- Broadband 1.2- and 2.4-mm Gallium Nitride (GaN) Power Amplifier Designs
- Multi-Agent RF Propagation Simulator
- Electrical Characterization of Crystalline UO2, THO2
Evaluating the suitability of advanced alloys for use in uranium-based neutron detectors.
- ONR Short Pulse Research, Evaluation and non-SWaP
Demonstration for C-sUAV Study
Research project is designed to map small unmanned aerial vehicle (sUAV) effects space, empirically and by simulation, as a function of high power microwave (HPM) waveform to develop effective countermeasures.
- Matrix-Free Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Using Metal-Organic Frameworks
- Machining Titanium Aero-Frames
- Getting the Most Out of Industrial CT
Industrial CT analysis software uncovers aerospace manufacturing defects that scanning alone might miss.
- Aerospace Work Platforms - More than Meets the
Today's work platforms are far more complex than the simple designs of the past.