This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Aerospace & Defense Technology: April 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published 2019-04-01 by SAE International in United States
- An Integrated Framework for Complex Radar System Design
- Thermoplastic Composites to Play Enhanced Role in Next-Generation Aerospace Applications
- Using Ruggedized Test Equipment to Solve Jet Engine Problems
- How FMC Developments Support Legacy and Next-Gen Data Needs
- XPONENTIAL 2019 - An AUVSI Experience
- Understanding the 'Black Art' of RF and Microwave Switching
- A New Approach to Satellite Communications
- Modular Biosensor Patch
Identifying new biomarkers to help monitor cognition and stress in the human body could enhance human performance.
- Characterization of Bore Temperatures and Stresses in
Small Caliber Gun Barrels
Data gathered from physical testing will be compared to analytical methods used to assess barrel wall temperature profiles and barrel wall stress and strain.
- Simulation of Active Imaging Systems
Better data could lead to systems that improve tactical target acquisition, particularly under adverse environmental conditions.
- Deep Installation Method for Three-Component Seismic
Standardized procedure for installing seismic sensors in a soil environment will allow non-experts to execute successfully with minimal training.