This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Aerospace & Defense Technology: February 2019
- Magazine Issue
Published February 01, 2019 by SAE International in United States
- Ruggedizing Commercial-Grade Computers into MIL-Hardened Systems
- An Introduction to PCM Heat Sinks
- Eye Tracking Technology
Improving the Skills Gap, Efficiency, and Quality Assurance in Aerospace Manufacturing
- Streamlining EMC Solutions for Avionics Interfaces
- Hardware Design of a High Dynamic Range Radio Frequency (RF) Harmonic Measurement System.
- Using RISC-V to Simplify Data Logging in Space
- Novel Characterization Methods for Anisotropic and
Seven new characterization methods have been developed for the specialized materials used in state-of-the-art electronic and optoelectronic devices.
- Circuit Models for Robust, Adaptive Neural
Understanding a nematode's simple circuit could provide a foundation for understanding much more complex behaviors.
- Evaluation of Aeronautical Design Standard - 33 Using a
UH-60A Black Hawk
Flight tests determine whether performance standards developed for scout and attack class rotorcraft can be applied to utility helicopters.
- Synthetic Aperture Radar for Helicopter Landing in
Degraded Visual Environments
New technology could give helicopters the ability to overcome zero-visibility brownout conditions during landing.
- Pulsed Microwave Plasma Instrumentation for
Investigation of Plasma-Tuned Multiphase Combustion
Instrumentation developed to support the investigation of electromagnetic wave interaction with energetic materials and flames could help develop microwave-sensitive energetic materials that produce effects such as microwave ignition, acceleration of burning rate, extinguishment, and re-ignition.