This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: April 2018
- Magazine Issue
Published April 01, 2018 by SAE International in United States
- Engineering the Motivo Way
Broad capabilities, unparalleled project diversity and an innovative culture have put this thriving California "idea factory" in high demand.
- Steering toward lower NVH
Systems-based analysis at Saint-Gobain shows how a small part can make a big difference to steering, and to overall vehicle quality.
- Not dead yet: The resilient ICE looks to
The mobility industry will need to keep evolving the combustion engine for many years, says Dr. John Heywood.
- Technology time-warp
The road to autonomous driving has been under construction for decades, as showcased by SAE's Mobility History Committee at the 2018 WCX in Detroit.
- Editorial: Engineers are re-engineering Ford
- Supplier Eye
Déjà vu: Vertical integration returns
- The Navigator
Shifting sands in the AV landscape
- Cadillac unveils all-new V8
- GM turns to carbon fiber for 2019 GMC Sierra pickup bed
- Soft tests for autonomous vehicles
- All-new 2019 Ram 1500 launches with a bed-load of innovations
- I-Pace: Jaguar reveals its twin-motor, battery-electric crossover
Scouting for innovation with the Autotech Council's Liz Kerton
|Technical Paper||A History of Atmospheric Diving Suits and the Development of a Highly Mobile Rotary Joint|
|Technical Paper||The Design of a Commercial Vibrating Digger Blade Prototype|
|Book||Honda R&D Technical Review: April 2011|