This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Tech Briefs: August 2018
- Magazine Issue
Published 2018-08-01 by SAE International in United States
- Designing a High-Speed Decoy Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Using Thermoplastics in Aerospace Applications
- In-Flight Real-Time Avionics Adaptation
- Using Turbine Flow Meters for Aerospace Test and Measurement Applications
- Communicating from Space: The Front End of Multiscale Modeling
- Laser-Based System Could Expand Space-to-Ground Communication
- Hydraulic Testing of Polymer Matrix Composite 102mm
Research could lead to development of a composite material that can be processed at a low temperature and still be used at 1000°F.
- Permeation Tests on Polypropylene Fiber
Study attempts to determine if polypropylene nanofiber materials can be used in air filtration systems to remove toxic vapors.
- Inter-Laboratory Combat Helmet Blunt Impact Test Method
Ensuring consistent test methods could reduce the risk of head injuries.