This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
MOBILITY ENGINEERING: December 2017
- Magazine Issue
Published 2017-12-01 by SAE International in United States
- Rockets re-engineered-a step further into the cosmos
- Powertrain design for reliability
- Ice breaker
Mazda's Skyactiv-X beats the big companies to market with a promising new engine that marries Otto and Diesel attributes.
- Advances for off-highway engine design
As manufacturers continue to drive out cost and meet a worldwide patchwork of regulatory frameworks, the tools for developing those engines are advancing. From showcase prototypes to advanced analytical techniques, suppliers are helping the cause.
- Aeroacoustic simulation delivers breakthroughs in aircraft noise reduction
- Autonomy testing: Simulation to the
Autonomous technology development injects new rigors on vehicle-development testing.