This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: June 2017
- Magazine Issue
Published 2017-06-01 by SAE International in United States
- Tackling NVH one dB per day
New tools and technologies are helping engineers reduce vehicle Noise, Vibration and Harshness.
- Artificial intelligence becomes a
Automakers could be among the leaders in deploying AI in free-standing, high-reliability environments. But developers must determine how to mitigate undesirable side-effects.
- Lidar: autonomy's mission-critical
Automated-driving capability likely won't happen without Lidar. But what technology-and at what price?
- Formula One goes longer, lower, wider for
New rules make the cars faster and more aggressive-looking, with a wider track, wider tires and bigger wings.
- Editorial: Core Ford, New Ford...OneFord?
- SAE Standards News
Seeking a common language for vehicle automation
- Supplier Eye
Are you innovating for NVH?
- Exa simulation aims to keep ADAS sensors clean
- CO2 buildup in vehicle cabins becoming a safety issue
- DSD's low-cost 12V hybrid aims for small cars
- VW finally fills its SUV gap with 2018 Atlas
- Loss leader: 2018 Chevy Equinox gets smaller, lighter, tidier
- Nissan engineers Sport into its hot-selling CUV
- Alfonso Albaisa, Nissan's new design director, relishes his relationship with engineering.