This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: February 2017
- Magazine Issue
Published February 02, 2017 by SAE International in United States
- WCX17 Preview
The annual SAE World Congress is rebranded WCX17 to express its expanded experience of new-technology discussion and established thought leadership.
- Achates powers toward production
Achates Power's internal-combustion solution is a new play on an old technology.
- Inside the Bolt EV
While the new battery deserves credit for the car's +200-mile range, systems optimization, careful motor design and proprietary CAE tools were equally important.
- CES 2017: Lush luxury EVs, sophisticated
Suppliers challenge OEMs in advanced tech.
- Editorial: Question mark or exclamation point
- Supplier Eye
Are you prepared for greater electrification?
- SAE Standards News
VS committees fully engaged on cybersecurity.
- Honda's new 10-speed is a slick shifter
- SAE Level 3 'hand off' challenging AI researchers
- Lightweight door module aims to trim vehicle weight
- Exclusive first drive: Torotrak's V-Charge technology
- New 10-speed auto delights in 2017 Ford F-150
- Power and more underscore 2018 Toyota Camry
- I.D. Buzz: VW's latest future-look Microbus
- 2018 Ford F-150 diesel aims to beat 30 mpg
- IQM's Dan Lawrence talks flexible hybrid wiring.