This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automotive Engineering: November 3, 2016
- Magazine Issue
Published November 03, 2016 by SAE International in United States
- SAE Convergence 2016
Talk of the healthy aspects of disruption mingles with SAE's renowned technical emphasis to foster the auto industry's continuing evolution toward electrification and autonomy.
- The Battery Man Speaks
The speed of progress in automotive lithium batteries has impressed AABC's Dr. Menahem Anderman. So has silicon-graphite anode technology development from Tesla and Panasonic.
- Industry 4.0: The smart factory arrives
The plants that produce automotive systems and vehicles are increasingly employing intelligent systems, Big Data and advanced analytics to improve quality, safety and efficiency.
- Editorial: Promise of 48 volts is no shock
- Nissan unveils variable-compression-ratio ICE for 2018 Infiniti production model
- Optimizing engine oil warm-up strategies for 'real-world' driving
- In search of higher-energy-content batteries
- Making Multiphysics fast and convenient
- I.D. Concept heralds VW's electric Bolt fighter for 2020
- Aero-slick Land Rover Discovery sheds 1058 lb, gains features
- Honda's all-new 2017 CR-V: Larger, lighter, turbocharged
- Ram Rebel TRX concept has 2017 Ford Raptor in its sights
- Bob Lutz on what makes a great engineer