This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automotive Engineering: February 3, 2016
- Magazine Issue
Published February 03, 2016 by SAE International in United States
- Baking in protection
With vehicles joining the Internet of Things, connectivity is making cybersecurity a must-have obligation for automotive engineers, from initial designs through end-of-life.
- New Engines 2016
Highlighting the design, engineering, and technologies inside some of the most competitive new gasoline and light-duty diesel ICEs.
- Citizen of the world
Cuneyt L. Oge begins his term as 2016 SAE International President with a vision about auto-mobility and aero-mobility 2050.
- CES rollouts extend connectivity, app integration
- Ford looks to spread Corning's new lightweight Gorilla Glass beyond the 2017 GT
- New 40%-scale wind tunnel increases GM's aero-development capacity
- Surface Generation speeds composites throughput with one-shot stamp-forming process
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 debuts GM's new lightweight crossover architecture
- Porsche and Bentley plan electric future