This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Falling Direction of Motorcycle and Its Application in Traffic Accident Reconstruction
ISSN: 2327-5626, e-ISSN: 2327-5634
Published June 03, 2022 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Chang, C., "Falling Direction of Motorcycle and Its Application in Traffic Accident Reconstruction," SAE Int. J. Trans. Safety 11(1):2023, https://doi.org/10.4271/09-11-01-0004.
- Macmillan , R.H. Dynamics of Vehicle Collisions Geneva Interscience Enterprises 1983 0907776078
- Huang , M. Vehicle Crash Mechanics Warrendale, PA SAE International 2002 0849301041
- Brach , R.M. and Brach , R.M. Vehicle Accident Analysis and Reconstruction Methods 2nd Warrendale, PA SAE International 2011 9780768034370
- Obenski , K.S. and Hill , P.F. Motorcycle Accident Reconstruction and Litigation 3rd Tucson, AZ Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company 2002 9781930056633
- Masory , O. , Bartlett , W. , and Wright B. Motorcycle Accident Reconstruction, Part 1-Physical Models 2012 Florida Conference on Recent Advances in Robotics Boca Raton, FL 2012
- Rose , N.A. and Neale , W.T.C. Motorcycle Accident Reconstruction Warrendale, PA SAE International 2018 9780768095074
- Rivers , R.W. Evidence in Traffic Crash Investigation and Reconstruction Springfield, IL Charles C Thomas Publisher 2006 0398076456
- Lloyd , J.D. Biomechanics of Solo Motorcycle Accidents Journal of Forensic Biomechanics 7 1 2016 125 131
- Cossalter , V. Motorcycle Dynamics 2nd Morrisville LuLu 2006 9781430308614
- Jong , I.C. and Rogers , B.G. Engineering Mechanics: Statics and Dynamics International Orlando, IL Saunders College Publishing 1991 0030471079
- Beer , F.P. and Johnston , E.R. Vector Mechanics for Engineering: Dynamics, 2nd SI Metric New York McGraw-Hill 1999 0071004556